World Heart Day - 2018
CSI celebrated World Heart Day with great enthusiasm. It was a three days celebration and following are the details of the HATRIC Celebrations conducted on 27th, 28th 29th September.
Day 1 (27/09/2018)
- Interacted with school girls of govt. girls. sen. sec. school, sonipat.
- A lecture on TEN COMMANDMENTS of healthy Heart was given by Dr. Abhimanyu.
- Released Heart Shaped balloons by school girls, school teachers.and team of C. S. I
- Distributed healthy food packets to school girls.
- Interacted with School Principal for the upcoming events.
Day 2 (28/09/2018)
- We did Cycling and the number of participants was 65.
- Tree Plantation conducted at the field area.
- We did exercise in the field with the top 50 personalities of Sonipat.
- Distributed healthy food packets to the participants.
- The message of exercise and clean environment for healthy Heart was given.
Day 3 (29/09/2018)
- There was a conference at sonipat,and all the gynaechologist of all NCR and Haryana were present (Endofest), we celebrated World Heart Day with them and a formal cake cutting followed by lecture on TEN COMMANDMENTS so that the message of healthy Heart could spread in community.
- A press conference was conducted for Public awareness for prevention of CVD at holy heart hospital, Rohtak, led by Dr. Aditya Batra.
Day 4 (30/09/2018)
- Dr. Anurag Arora visited calcutta to be a part of World Heart Celebration with the central body.